Thursday, November 10, 2011

Film Review

Shhh, Its A Secret: The video was really nice, but I wish the dancer used its facial expressions more. I love the music and I love the background music. It was really original in the idea.

The flinstones: I love the idea it was so original! I wish It was longer! It was based on a pebble can change the ocean. I love the whole concept. It was very nice. It was boring though.

The Void: I love the concept of the shadow silouette of the dancing! I wish getting the block of wood off the table was short in a time period. I love the music in the backround, but I wished the musicians work harder on making better music. Also I love at the end when the block of wood went back on the table. It was really cool!

The Move Crew: I love the ending how they made the clip go backwards of him walking. It was really good, but I wish when the music that you could still hear the girl talk. I love the idea of the un-steadiness in the camera movement! I loved the idea.

Cherry Bomb: This was my group! I wish we could have done better at the speaking louder at the beginning.

Crazy Hair:  I wish I could have learn the story line!

Motion Hands: I love the music in the backround, but I wish IT had more of a story line!


Love&Rockets
Celeste

No comments:

Post a Comment