Saturday, October 15, 2011

Who?

Okay so I have had this blog for a long time now and haven't even posted anything about who I am. I love to dance and I hope to go into a career with it. I really hope to so I decided to go to Booker T Washington High School for Performing and Visual Art. This school helps you get ready for auditions and really helps  your training to. I am so grateful to be going to this school because it gives you so many opratunities. Anyways I train outside of school at Beyond Belief Dance. My dance teacher gives me the best training I can get and I am very grateful for that too. The people that dance with me at my studio are like my second family and I love them. Our dance team is very good at what we do and I am not just saying this when we are not. We really are good, we have been on television and have gone to world of dance this past year. We get better every year and that is really what matters. But yeah I love to dance. I have red hair, but I t isn't natural. I died it the summer after sixth grade( btw. I am a  freshman) So I have had it for a long time. My red hair looks natural though, because of my freckles and blue eyes. My favorite color is purple and green (I can not decide) Which is ironic because those are my dance studio's colors.
MY PERSONALITY
I am very outgoing and loud. I am loud when I am around my friends, but quiet when I need to be respectful. I always am trying to meet new people and friends. I am always the person in my group of friends that they dare to do outragious things in public. Like I said I am very out going.
Well That is pretty much it.
Love&rockets,
Celeste(:

No comments:

Post a Comment